A look at last year's winners!
Four Grand Prize Winners will receive a 5'x7' rug of their design!
Open to Interior Design professionals within the United States and Canada.
- Designs can be hand sketched or done in AutoCAD. If hand sketched, the sketch must be scanned and uploaded for submission
- We will accept only designs that are submitted through the form provided at the bottom of this page
- File formats accepted are pdf or jpg. Max file size 100MB
- Colors MUST all be chosen from the Jamie Stern digital pom box and the color numbers must be indicated on the design
- Rug scale: 5’x7’
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Material: New Zealand wool but can include up to 20% bamboo silk
- One entry per person
4 Grand Prize Winners (One from each region)
Regions: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West.
Guest judges will select 3 runners-up from each region (for a total of 12). These runners-up will all receive a rendering and a 3'x5' mini rug.
The grand prize winner from each region will receive a 5'x7’ rug of their winning design.
Winners will be included in Jamie Stern's current carpet line and receive royalties.
The 3 runners-up from each region (12 total) and the 4 Grand Prize Winners will be selected by our panel of guest judges.
Design submittal will close at midnight on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants warrant that the submissions are their own original work and do not infringe the work of any third party.
- Jamie Stern Furniture, Carpet & Leather reserves the right to use winning entries for promotion or display. All designs will always be credited with creator's name for the life of the pattern when used for promotional purposes.